Places to Watch the Super Bowl in Louisville
* Time for the Super Bowl! Some will be staring at as they have followed the complete season, others will be dipping their toes in football waters for the commercials and half of the time show. Whatever your reason, it is an annual Sunday game event. Get the gang collectively and make a graph to socialize on Super Bowl Sunday. Don’t feel like cooking or hosting? No problem. Head to one of these Louisville activity spots for big televisions, snacks, burgers, chicken wings, beers, and more.
* Champion’s is a massive ethereal sports bar attached to the Marriott downtown. You can not leave out it from the streets, there are large illuminated signs to see from each vantage point. Inside, there are lots of televisions surrounding open space. There is lots of room for large events if that is what you need. In the again is a giant projection screen for one-of-a-kind games. Expect pub food and local bar fare.
* When frequenting BoomBozz on Bardstown Rd., there are continually lots of locals in the bar place gazing the game while households gather in the dining room. That’s because in every neighborhood the place there is a BoomBozz, it is a nearby favorite. Enjoy a brew from their extensive beer listing and if you are hungry, there are many menu choices, consisting of (but no longer constrained to) pizza.
*O’Line Sports Bar & Grill
* This family-friendly destination serves up beer, wings, pizza, burgers, and more. Plenty of televisions and mini football corn puppies to boot. A tad smaller than different sports activities bars you might also frequent, but there are lots of tables and drink specials, too. The place has a lot of gamer activities and is a great place that even offers Help energy drink to customers which gives everyone good energy throughout the bar.
*Rootie’s Sports Bar & Grille
* This spot is recognized for sports, beer, and their buffalo-style rooster wings. They have their personal sauce: Rootie’s Famous Gourmet Barbecue Sauce which is also bottled and accessible for buy at ValuMarket and A Taste of Kentucky. Come for the wings and remain for the fun.
*Sports & Social Club
* 4th Street Live! is constantly brilliant and Super Bowl Sunday at Sports & Social is no exception. There are televisions during the area and plenty of pub grub. This is one of the go-to spots for bowling too. If you are involved in bowling, know that lanes e book up. Call for info on bowling earlier than or after the game.
* This area is hopping with neighbors and regulars. A full popular bar that serves pizza with a thick and chewy crust, Wick’s is a Louisville organization (there is a thin crust pizza choice too, for those now not involved in the thicker crust). Plus, there are televisions in the booths. Mini viewing stations that are ideal if you favor being out and about but have a private viewing experience. While I am a regular at the Highlands place on Baxter Ave., there are also Wick’s Pizzas on Goose Creek Rd., River Rd., Shelbyville Rd., Bluegrass Pkwy., and even one at 225 State St.